heart of the village
Looking for a cozy and peaceful place to call home? Our Vista apartments might be just what you need! With one or two bedrooms available, you’ll have plenty of space to make your own. Plus, our campus is conveniently located minutes from Johnstown, PA. See why our apartments are the perfect choice for independent living!
Our senior apartments come with complete kitchens, so you can cook if you choose to or enjoy breakfast and dinner in any of our dining locations. There are also other chances to socialize. A good recreation schedule is an important feature of any successful retirement community. We provide opportunities within our community and nearby areas that include a variety of interests for different levels of mobility.
- Complete kitchen with hardwood cabinetry
- Full-size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave
- Residents may prepare their own meals, or they may enjoy breakfast each morning and dinner in the evening in any of our dining locations
- Utilities: gas and electricity, water, sewage, trash, recycling
- All apartments are air conditioned with individual controls
- All maintenance and repairs, with on-site security 24/7
- Bedroom and bath emergency call bells
- Biweekly housekeeping, spotless, thorough, and careful to respect your home and belongings while cleaning
- Flat linen laundry for resident’s bed sheets
- Free washers and dryers for resident’s personal laundry
- New paint and new carpet upon move-in
- Numerous social and entertainment opportunities
Below are the floorplans for each size option available at our Vista apartments. To learn more about the Vista apartments and what it offers, call our Lead Sales Counselor at (814) 205 – 6744, and we’ll set up a personal tour for you – this is the best way to explore the community and find out if it’s the right fit for you.
578 sq ft
with full kitchen.
650 sq ft
with full kitchen.
670 sq ft
Two-bedroom, two-bath unit with full kitchen.
1416 sq ft
One-bedroom luxury apartment.