February 4, 2021
Dear Families, Loved Ones, and Initial Contacts of the Personal Care Center:
Our Personal Care Center continues to offer virtual visits for modified visitation during this time. We are happy to announce that regularly scheduled window visits can occur once again under precautionary guidelines.
Window visits can resume on February 8th. As before, the designated window visiting area will be the Rear Door Ramp of Personal Care, which is accessible by entering Vista Drive and driving to the back parking lot. This area has a plexiglass enclosure to offer some additional protection against the weather. Window visits at resident rooms are also permitted.
Please closely review the following guidelines:
- Windows must remain closed and locked at all times.
- Visit at your own risk; you will be exposed to the elements when visiting outside. A plexiglass barrier has been built, which permits one visitor in at a time. There is no heating system, so please dress warm if you are planning on having a window visit.
- Items being brought in to give to residents must be dropped off at the Health Care Main Entrance.
- If you need to cancel a scheduled visit through the facility scheduling system, contact April Coval immediately. While we will try to make accommodations as best as we can, please be aware that rescheduled times may need to occur a few days after the initial-booked date due to availability.
- To request a visit, please go to our website: laurelviewvillage.com/virtualcommunication/ > Personal Care Virtual/Window/Outdoor Schedule > Click the appropriate schedule (window or virtual)
Thank you for the patience, love, and support you have shown to our employees and residents throughout this pandemic. We look forward to the day when we can allow visitors inside our building again. Stay safe and stay healthy.
April Coval Nicole Deneen
PC Life Enrichment Coordinator Life Enrichment Team Lead
(814) 200-3018 (814) 205-6619