Wait Staff provides food service to the residents and others in the facility requiring food service according to established dietary policies and procedures.
- Wait on residents in the dining room providing quality food service in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Be alert and aware of the resident’s needs and the appearance of the food served.
- Be friendly, courteous and helpful to those served.
- Serve guests, visitors, special events and banquets as scheduled.
- Maintain a clean working environment, dining area and wait station.
- Keeps privileged information about residents confidential according to HIPAA guidelines.
- Upholds Laurel View Village’s Code of Conduct and follows Corporate Compliance guidelines, per the LVV Employee Handbook.
- Attend necessary in-services and department meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to deal tactfully with staff, residents, and visitors.
- Must be able to follow written instructions.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, appearance of work areas for regular inspection of food service areas for sanitation, order safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must maintain confidentiality of resident information.
- Must attend required training and education sessions offered by the facility.
- May be required to lift, push, pull, and move equipment, supplies, etc. in excess of fifty (50) pounds throughout the workday.
Full time position