Therapy Rehabilitation Center on Campus
Outpatient rehabilitation services are offered here on the Laurel View Village campus through Flagship Rehabilitation. Our customized treatment plans focus on restoring abilities lost due to stroke, cardiovascular difficulties, orthopedic surgery etc. Treatments vary in frequency and intensity to include physical, occupational and speech/language therapies. Our goal is to get you home safely with skills you need to continue life on your own terms.
Therapy services are very beneficial for individuals who:
- Have had a fall or trauma
- Are recovering from surgery
- Have had a stroke or brain injury
- Have had an injury or fracture
- Have had a recent decline in physical ability after hospitalization
- Have a recent neurological condition
Focuses on increasing physical independence and quality of life. Physical therapy can evaluate and address the following:
- Range of motion
- Functional Mobility
- Need for Assistive Devices, Orthotics, Resident Education
Uses purposeful activities to increase independence in residents including the following:
- Adaptive equipment training
- Functional mobility
- Home management
- Activities of Daily Living
Provide rehabilitation for communication, cognition, and specific motor or structural disorders affecting speech and swallowing including:
- Comprehension problems
- Expressive communication
- Swallowing impairments
- Reading/writing impairments
- Voice disorders
- Fluency disorders (stuttering)
Our therapists encourage and support each patient as they work toward their personal goals for recovering their strength and independence.
To find out more information contact Flagship Rehabilitation at Laurel View Village at (814) 288.2318.
Ready to find out more?
Are you looking for a particular service? Laurel View Village is a full-service Continuing Care Retirement Community. We have what you are looking for.